Door and Drawer Handles & Knobs
The fastest and most accurate hardware tool on the market. Easily saves 70% + of hardware installation time
- Saves wasted time making handle templates
Patented design helps eliminate drilling mistakes
- An invaluable tool for any cabinet installer.
- Simply slide guides and stop along Imperial & Metric rulers, tighten thumb screws & drill.
- TP-1934 is the core unit of the complete drilling system
- Locates hardware holes of any dimension on doors & drawer
- Reversible for right & left hand doors.
- Removable end-stop for drawer fronts & tall doors.
- Includes standard 5MM drill bit (approx. 3/16").
Includes: 1 T-square with Center Bushing, 1 Top Stop, 2 Sliding Guides, 1 End Stop, Standard 5MM Drill Bit
- Durable light-weight aluminum with 5MM or 1/4" case hardened steel bushings.
- Replaceable Bushings are extremely durable
- Measures 12 1/2" long 7 7/8" wide
- Finished Aluminum
- 1 lb 5 oz
MADE IN USA
This is the ideal tool to drill for surface hardware,
easily adjusts for different stile widths, and start position. Drills
for knob or any center pull up to 256mm (10").
This unit can also be used to drill drawer fronts for
surface hardware, but when drilling in the plant, I prefer to use the
self centering S&H Jig by Fairhill Precision listed in our Tools and