- This SH Drawer Jig is custom made for True32.com
- Self-Center Width Range 6-1/2"* (165mm) to 40" (1016mm)
- Self-Center Height Range 3-1/2" (90mm) to 14 1/2" (368mm)
- Includes Imperial Insert for center knob, plus 3", 3-1/2", 4" and 5" center pulls
- Includes Metric Insert for center knob, plus 64mm, 96mm and 128mm center pulls
- Ships FREE (US Only)
The SH Drawer Jig self centers and self squares to the drawer front on
both the width and length with NO MEASURING, CALCULATING or ADJUSTING.
Jig body is made of Nylatron, strong, but gentle on wood.
*Drawer jig comes with a pair of slip on extension blocks to use when
drawer front is less than 266mm (10 inches) wide, It will center on as
small as a 165mm (6 1/2 inch) wide drawer front with extension blocks
Using this jig is as simple as 1 2 3
1. Place Drawer Jig on drawer front (don't worry...the jig will not scratch the drawer front).
2. Twist the two knobs to self center the height and width (jig automatically centers and squares in both directions).
3. Drill thorough the appropriate hole or holes of the hardened steel insert while holding tension on one of the knobs.
This jig is designed to change a slow, tedious,
error-prone job into a fast, accurate, and easy task. You will have full
confidence in the accuracy of this jig the first time you use it.
We asked the fine folks at Fairhill Precision to modify
their standard self centering jig so that we could use it on a drawer
front that was up to 40" wide instead of 28" wide, and 14.5" tall rather
than 12" tall, they agreed to do so and the result is a tool that saves
untold hours over the span of a year.