- Compact, single-drill guide design allows placement of pocket holes in tightest areas.
- Unlimited material thickness and width positioning thanks to fence-less design.
- Hardened steel drill guide with lifetime warranty holds up in the most demanding applications.
- Glass-reinforced nylon jig body stands up to tough, high-impact abuse.
- Plug setting feature in bottom of tool helps to fully seat pocket hole plugs into place saving wear and tear on your hands.
The single-drill guide Mini Kreg Jig is Kreg's most positionable pocket
hole tool. The jig is designed without an alignment fence which allows
it to be clamped at virtually any angle or orientation to the edge of
the workpiece. Great in situations where the project is already
assembled and in need of an extra pocket hole or in repair applications
such as tightening a chair or table rail to the leg.